Are you looking for a new fur-baby? WOOFF has a number of rehabilitated dogs and cats looking for their forever homes.
All animals are located in Langkawi, Malaysia but may be eligible for national and international transit to the right home upon discussion.
All dogs are vaccinated and treated for worms & fleas. Dogs over the age of 6 months will be sterilised before adoption. Currently, our sanctuary is at maximum capacity so for a limited time there is NO FEE to adopt a dog as we urgently need to find new homes. Puppies and kittens are always free to adopt.
Please review the conditions below and then complete the Adoption Application Form to help WOOFF find your perfect four-legged match.
We understand everyone is at a different stage when making a decision to adopt a pet. Please choose the option below that best suits you.
If you’re ready, so are we! Let’s match you up with your perfect pooch or meow.
Come visit our sanctuary and meet the pets available for adoption.
Register your interest and we’ll keep in touch with you when new animals become available.
Some dogs available for adoption:
Overview of Adoption terms:
Owning an animal is a big responsibility and WOOFF is committed to ensuring the ongoing wellbeing of each animal it has rescued. The following terms are in place for the animal’s protection.
- For a limited time we are charging no fees for adoption. Normally a fee between RM250 and RM350 applies to cover the cost of sterilisation – but this is being waived.
- WOOFF is unable to cover transportation costs associated with relocating the animal within Malaysia or overseas, however we will help coordinate logistics.
- Adopted pets may not be sold, given away or otherwise disposed of after adoption. If for some reason you are unable to keep your adopted pet, please first contact WOOFF with the option to reclaim.
- Please provide updates, photos, and videos of your pet to WOOFF so we can ensure they are settling in happily.
- WOOFF cares about each animal and reserves the right to conduct spot inspections and reclaim the pet if evidence of mistreatment is found.
- Future expenses incurred by the animal, such as additional vaccinations and flea & worm treatments are to be covered by you, the new owner.
Ready to take the next step?