Updated: 26 October 2020
WOOFF currently has 3 puppies available for adoption.
Bruce and Wayne are 10-week-old brothers. They are now eating solid food and are ready to find their forever homes.
We also have a 10-week-old female puppy who’s photograph will be added soon.
Due to the puppies’ young age, they are not yet sterilised or vaccinated. This will become the responsibility and cost of the new owner. As such, our puppies are free to adopt, however we do accept donations on a voluntary basis.
Overview of Adoption terms:
Owning an animal is a big responsibility and WOOFF is committed to ensuring the ongoing wellbeing of each animal it has rescued. The following terms are in place for the animal’s protection.
- Puppies are not sterilised as they are too young for this procedure. We strongly encourage you to sterilise and vaccinate your puppy when it reaches 6 months of age.
- WOOFF is unable to cover transportation costs associated with relocating the animal within Malaysia or overseas, however we will help coordinate logistics.
- Adopted pets may not be sold, given away or otherwise disposed of after adoption. If for some reason you are unable to keep your adopted pet, please first contact WOOFF with the option to reclaim.
- Please provide updates, photos, and videos of your pet to WOOFF so we can ensure they are settling in happily.
- WOOFF cares about each animal and reserves the right to conduct spot inspections and reclaim the pet if evidence of mistreatment is found.
- Future expenses incurred by the animal, such as sterilisation, additional vaccinations and flea & worm treatments are to be covered by you, the new owner.